Beer Cheese Bread With Raisins
|Raisins||5 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Beer||12 Ounce (1 Can Or 1 Bottle)|
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, finely shredded|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Grease a loaf tin with butter or baking spray and dust the base and sides with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a saucepan, cover the raisins with beer and heat on a low flame until it begins to simmer.
4. Take the pan off the heat, cover and raisins soak in the beer for 10 minutes.
5. In the mean time, in a dry mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder and soda and salt.
6. Stir in the sugar and cheese.
Blend the egg and oil in a separate bowl.
7. Add the egg mixture along with beer and raisin mixture into the dry ingredients and stir quickly until well blended into a smooth batter.
8. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and place on the middle level of the preheated oven
Let the bread bake for almost 1 hour until a skewer comes out clean when inserted in the center of the bread.
9. Remove from the oven and turn out on a wire rack to cool completely.
10. Slice and serve the bread with main course or enjoy it for breakfast.