Cinnamon Nut Bubble Bread
|Commercial sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry yeast||2 Teaspoon (2 Packages)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|All purpose flour||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs), divided|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Combine and mix yeast, sour cream, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt.
2) Beat in eggs, 2-1/4 cup flour, 1/2 cup butter, and blend until the mixture is smooth.
3) Add the remaining flour and mix to form a dough.
4) Knead dough on floured surface for 5-8 minutes or until texture is smooth and elastic.
5) Cover the dough, keep in a warm place at 85 degree, and let it rise for 1-1/2 hours to 2 hours or until double the bulk.
6) Punch down dough, cover, and let it rise for another 45 minutes.
7) Combine and mix sugar, cinnamon, and walnuts.
8) Punch dough down and cut into 1-1/2 inch balls.
9) Dip each ball in melted butter and roll in sugar mixture.
10) Take a greased 10-inch tube pan and make a single layer with dough.
11) Cover and let the dough rise at 85 degree for 45 minutes.
12) Bake at 375 degree for 40-50 minutes and cool for 10 minutes in pan before serving.
13) Invert onto serving platter, drizzle with a mixture of sugar and milk and serve.