Cinnamon Nut Bubble Bread
|Commercial sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry yeast||2 Teaspoon (2 Packages)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|All purpose flour||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs), divided|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Combine and mix yeast, sour cream, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt.
2) Beat in eggs, 2-1/4 cup flour, 1/2 cup butter, and blend until the mixture is smooth.
3) Add the remaining flour and mix to form a dough.
4) Knead dough on floured surface for 5-8 minutes or until texture is smooth and elastic.
5) Cover the dough, keep in a warm place at 85 degree, and let it rise for 1-1/2 hours to 2 hours or until double the bulk.
6) Punch down dough, cover, and let it rise for another 45 minutes.
7) Combine and mix sugar, cinnamon, and walnuts.
8) Punch dough down and cut into 1-1/2 inch balls.
9) Dip each ball in melted butter and roll in sugar mixture.
10) Take a greased 10-inch tube pan and make a single layer with dough.
11) Cover and let the dough rise at 85 degree for 45 minutes.
12) Bake at 375 degree for 40-50 minutes and cool for 10 minutes in pan before serving.
13) Invert onto serving platter, drizzle with a mixture of sugar and milk and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6781 Calories from Fat 2824
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 320 g492.1%
Saturated Fat 151.7 g758.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1231.2 mg410.4%
Sodium 2384.8 mg99.4%
Total Carbohydrates 884 g294.5%
Dietary Fiber 30.9 g123.7%
Sugars 433.1 g
Protein 108 g215.9%
Vitamin A 152.1% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 62.9% Iron 195.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet