Peanut Butter Garlic Bread
|Peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|French bread loaf/Italian bread loaf||1 Medium|
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Combine the peanut butter, butter or margarine, garlic and salt together.
3) Slice the bread loaf into 1-inch slices then spread the mixture in between the slices.
4) Wrap them in foil and bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.
Calories 634 Calories from Fat 212
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.7%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.5 mg10.2%
Sodium 748.5 mg31.2%
Total Carbohydrates 94 g31.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g27%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 21 g42.3%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C 0.65%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 34.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet