Baked Bread (Frozen Dough)
|Frozen bread dough loaf||1|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. If you plan to use the conventional oven for the dish preparation then preheat it to 325°F.
2. Take a well-greased 1 ½ -quart glass loaf dish and add greased frozen bread to it. Microwave it for about 4-5 minutes at medium-low or until it defrosts at edges. Turn over the loaf at each minute. The dough still remains frozen at the center. Take it out from microwave oven and leave it for sometime along with plastic wrap.
3. Take a 2-cup glass measuring cup and add 1 ½ cups of water into it. Microwave it for 4 minutes at high by keeping it uncovered.
4. Return the bread dough to the loaf dish and place it in front of the water. Microwave it at low for about 5 minutes and allow the dough to double in bulk for about 2 minutes.
5. If using the conventional oven then partially bake the brad and cook it uncovered for about 4 minutes at medium and rotate the dish to one quarter only once during the cooking time.
6. If using the conventional oven then bake the bread for about 30-35 minutes. When done transfer it to the rack and cool it.
7. Serve in slices.