Quick Soda Bread
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar in the raw||1 Tablespoon|
|Wholemeal flour||1⁄2 Pound|
|Milk||3⁄4 Pint (425 Milliliter)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Sift the salt, 81% flour and baking powder together and then add the sugar as well as he wholemeal flour. Mix properly.
3) Gradually add the milk, a bit at a time, and stir till a light dough is formed. Ensure that too much milk is not added otherwise the dough would become sticky and unmanageable.
4) Into a well oiled bread tin, press the dough and bake for abour 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
5) Remove bread from the tin and allow it to cool.
6) Serve and use as required.