|Soy flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Rice flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn meal||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Nutritional yeast||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven at 300°.
2) In a bowl, combine honey, oil and water.
3) Separately combine rest of the ingredients and fold in to liquid mixture. Stir well.
4) Use an oiled 8" x 8" x 2" pan to place the mixture.
5) Place inside oven and bake for 35-40 minutes until well browned, and toothpick inserted in center of bread comes out clean.
6) Slice the bread and serve with butter or fruit jam.