Toasted Garlic Bread
|Italian bread loaf||1|
|Softened butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Take a small bowl and butter, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Using a fork mix well to blend ingredients.
4. Cutting bread in half lengthwise spread seasoned butter on each half of bread.
5. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
6. Place bread halves back together wrapping tightly in foil.
7. Let it cook at Convection (425°F) for 6 to 8 minutes.
8. Take the bread out of the oven and let it preheat to 425°F Open foil and separate halves of bread.
9. Let it cook at Convection (425°F) for 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned on the edges and toasted on top.
10. Serve straight out of the oven.