Brown Sugar Banana Bread
|Butter/Other shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ripe bananas||4 , mashed|
|Whole-wheat pastry flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Sift together all the dry ingredients and pre-heat oven to 350 Deg F.
2) Cream the shortening and the sugar, stir in eggs and bananas, blend well.
3) Stir in the dry ingredients, milk and vanilla, beat well.
4) In a well greased loaf pan, pour the batter and bake for an hour, until brown.
5) Slice and serve in a nice plate on cooling.