|Purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||4 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shortening milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cooked meat/Poultry||2 Cup (32 tbs), or minced|
|Cream of mushroom soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Green onions||3 , chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking.
2) Combine together flour, salt and baking powder and rub in shortening.
3) Pour in milk to make stiff dough and even out the dough into 6 x 10' inch sized rectangle.
4) Meanwhile, mix meat, 3/4 cup mushroom soup, onions and mustard for filling.
5) Spread the filling on the dough and roll up lengthwise.
6) Slice into 8 to 10 pieces and place on cookie sheet to bake for about 20 minutes.
7) Dilute the remaining soup with milk and heat.
8) Serve the soup with pinwheels.