|Whole wheat flour||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Soy flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Molasses||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Oats||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Steel Cut)|
1) In a little warm water, add the yeast to soften and keep aside for a while.
2) Pre-heat oven to at 375 Deg F.
3) Sift the flours together, add lukewarm milk, oil, molasses, oats, salt, water and the yeast mixture; knead into a soft dough and keep in a warm place to rise for 2 hrs.
4) In greased pans , place the shaped dough , covering with a damp cloth for an hr to rise further.
5) Bake in the oven for 45- 60 min, turn and cool on wire rack
6) Serve immediately.