|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (sifted)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bananas||1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed|
|Mincemeat||1 Cup (16 tbs) (drained)|
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar till soft and combined
3. Gradually add eggs while beating well.
4. Combine dry ingredients with the sugar mixture and the alternately beat in the bananas and mincemeat.
5. Pour this mixture into a buttered loaf time and bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes. Set on a wire rack to cool
6. Serve warm with cream cheese frosting