|Tomato ketchup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Maggie)|
|Onions||2 Medium, finely chopped|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), minced|
|Red chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered ajwain||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, pureed|
|Pizza cheese||4 Tablespoon, grated|
|Capsicum||1 , chopped|
|Sausages||2 , chopped|
|Onions||1 , chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2) In a pan, saute the onions and garlic in the oil until the onions are soft.
3) Stir in the red chilli powder, ajwain powder, salt and pureed tomatoes and blend well.
4) Then, stir in the Maggi Tomato Ketchup and cook further for 5-11 minutes.
5) Adjust the seasoning and allow the mixture to cool.
6) Spread the mixture evenly over the bread slices, top with capsicum, sausages, onions and sprinkle with the grated pizza cheese.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until the pizza cheese just melts.
8) Or in a lightly greased frying pan, place the bread pizza, cover and cook on a low heat for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
9) Serve immediately in a nice plate.