|Cooking oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl, combine eggs and oil to beat in.
3) Add sugar, vanilla, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and baking powder to stir in.
4) Fold in zucchini.
5) Add flour and walnuts to stir into the mixture just until combined.
6) Use 2 greased and floured 8x4x2-inch loaf pans to pour the batter.
7) Place inside oven to bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
8) Cool in pan for 10 minutes and out of the pan, until completely cooled.
9) Serve with any special meal for lunch or dinner.