|Cooking oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl, combine eggs and oil to beat in.
3) Add sugar, vanilla, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and baking powder to stir in.
4) Fold in zucchini.
5) Add flour and walnuts to stir into the mixture just until combined.
6) Use 2 greased and floured 8x4x2-inch loaf pans to pour the batter.
7) Place inside oven to bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
8) Cool in pan for 10 minutes and out of the pan, until completely cooled.
9) Serve with any special meal for lunch or dinner.
Calories 1443 Calories from Fat 670
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g117.2%
Saturated Fat 11.1 g55.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 158.6 mg52.9%
Sodium 912.3 mg38%
Total Carbohydrates 177 g59%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.9%
Sugars 102.2 g
Protein 17 g34.2%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C 17.9%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 32.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet