|Semi sweet chocolate morsels package||6 Ounce (1/2 Package Or 1/2 Cup)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted cake flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place the chocolate morsels on hot water and allow them to melt.
3. Mix butter and sugar until light and creamy.
4. Put egg, vanilla and milk in the mixture and stir well.
5. Sieve flour, salt and baking powder and once done, put it in the creamed mixture.
6. Knead well and make firm dough.
7. Make two parts of the dough and roll one to a thickness of 1/6 inch on a floured board.
8. Pour the melted chocolate on the other half and make a roll of it with 1/8 inch thickness.
9. Put the chocolate dough on the plain dough and with a rolling pin compress it.
10. Make a roll of 1inch diameter.
11. Chill the roll after wrapping in waxed paper.
12. Make slices of 1/8 inch thickness.
13. Take an ungreased baking sheet, arrange the slices on it and bake for 12 minutes.