Cranberry Cobblestone Bread
|Dried cranberries||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Orange zest||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||4 Teaspoon|
|Refrigerated dinner rolls||22 Ounce (2 Packages, 11 Ounces Each)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease a stoneware loaf pan with oil
3. In a small mixing bowl, mix cranberries and orange zest.
4. On a lightly floured surface unroll dough and cut into 16 rolls.
5. Cut each roll into quarters.
6. In a large mixing bowl, toss the quarters in butter, sugar and cinnamon until all pieces are evenly coated.
7. Arrange half the dough pieces on the bottom of greased pan;
8. Top with half of the cranberry mixture.
9. Repeat layering with remaining dough pieces and cranberry mixture.
10. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes until golden brown
11. Remove from oven and allow cooling in pan for 15 minutes.
12. Carefully loosen sides with spatula and transfer to cooling rack.
13. Prepare glaze by stirring powdered sugar and milk
14. Drizzle the glaze over warm loaf.