|Frozen bread dough loaf||16 Ounce, thawed (1 Piece)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Thinly sliced pepperoni||5 Ounce|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce (2 Cup)|
|Dried basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dried oregano||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Roll the dough bread on slightly floured area and make it into a rectangle measuring 16x10inch.
3. In an 8 inch skillet, heat butter or margarine and put garlic in it.
4. Let the garlic cook for 2 minutes on the medium flame.
5. Once done, take the garlic out with slotted spoon.
6. Put the skillet containing the butter aside and season the dough with the garlic.
7. Place pepperoni slices on the dough by leaving a space of two inch on one long side and an inch space on the other three sides of the rectangular dough.
8. Garnish with cheese.
9. Dampen the edges of dough with water and fold it up at the 2 inch margin.
10. Press and secure.
11. Take a baking sheet and put the stuffed dough on it.
12. Do not let the flour rise.
13. In the skillet, heat the butter already there and stir in basil and oregano.
14. Apply the butter mixture on the dough and bake for 20-30 minutes.
15. Once done, let the bread settle at room temperature.
16. Slice and serve.