Apple Cinnamon Bread
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Apples||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add 1/2 cup butter to cream by slowly adding sugar.
3) Beat the mixture to light and fluffy.
4) Add eggs one by one and beat each time.
5) In a bowl, mix soda and buttermilk. Add this mixture to the batter and combine well.
6) Fold in flour and vanilla to combine together.
7) Add apples, walnuts, and raisins.
8) Take 2 greased and floured 7 1/2- x 3- x 2-inch loaf pans to spoon the batter.
Drizzle melted butter on top.
9) Combine brown sugar and cinnamon separately and sprinkle on top of the loaves.
10) Place inside oven to bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
11) Before turning on wire rack, allow cooling in pan for 5 minutes.
12) Slice the bread and serve with butter.