|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Light corn syrup||4 Tablespoon|
|Rolled oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat a moderate oven to 350°F, set at Gas Mark 4.
2) Melt the margarine or butter with the syrup and sugar.
3) Add the salt and oats and blend well.
4) Take an 8 x 12 inch (20 x 30 cm.) tin and smoothly spread the mixture in it.
5) Bake the mixture for 15 to 20 minutes until it turns golden brown and feels firm to the touch.
6) Cut the warm mixture into fingers or square shapes.
7) Allow the flapjacks to cool in the tin.
8) Serve with yogurt or fresh fruits.