|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Persimmon pulp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Chopped pecans/Chopped walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg, combine lightly. Set it aside.
3) In another bowl, add sugar, persimmon pulp, milk and eggs to combine properly.
4) Combine the flour mixture with the batter.
5) Fold in pecans.
6) In a greased and floured 9- x 5- x 3-inch loaf pan, spoon the batter.
7) Place inside the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until the breads are ready.
8) Slice the bread to serve with butter.
Calories 819 Calories from Fat 310
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.7%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 138.8 mg46.3%
Sodium 660.4 mg27.5%
Total Carbohydrates 116 g38.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.3%
Sugars 60.6 g
Protein 14 g27.3%
Vitamin A 30% Vitamin C 8.1%
Calcium 28.1% Iron 25.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet