|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Persimmon pulp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Chopped pecans/Chopped walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg, combine lightly. Set it aside.
3) In another bowl, add sugar, persimmon pulp, milk and eggs to combine properly.
4) Combine the flour mixture with the batter.
5) Fold in pecans.
6) In a greased and floured 9- x 5- x 3-inch loaf pan, spoon the batter.
7) Place inside the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until the breads are ready.
8) Slice the bread to serve with butter.