|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , slightly beaten|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated peeled pears||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) In a large bowl, add first 6 ingredients to combine. Make a well at the center of mixture.
3) In another bowl, combine oil, eggs, sugar, pears and vanilla. Pour this into the well and combine all thoroughly to moisten.
4) Use 2 greased 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loaf pans to pour the mixture.
5) Place the loaf pans inside the oven and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the breads are completely done.
6) Allow the breads to cool down for 10 minutes.
7) Remove from the pans.
8) Slice the bread and serve with butter.