|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bananas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), mash|
|Melted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 Medium, beaten|
|Plain yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil.
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
4. In a different bowl combine mashed bananas, butter, eggs, yogurt and vanilla. Stir.
5. Fold the wet ingredients in to the dry ingredients with the help of a whisk.
6. Don't over mix, or else the batter will be lumpy.
7. Pour batter into the loaf pan, evenly spread the batter.
8. Bake for 55 minutes, until golden brown.
9. Let loaf cool in the pan for 10 minutes before unmolding. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
10. Serve the banana bread along with your hot cup of coffee.
Cooking spray Crisco
Calories 439 Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.4%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 95.5 mg31.8%
Sodium 356.8 mg14.9%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.2%
Sugars 32.8 g
Protein 7 g14.5%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C 8.3%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet