1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a bowl pour in the beer and sprinkle the yeast on top. Let it rise.
3. Meanwhile sift the flour into a bowl. Add in the baking powder, salt, and brown sugar. Mix these ingredients together well.
4. Add in the beer – yeast mixture and butter. Mix until blended.
5. Pour the batter into a bread pan. Bake for 45 at 375 degrees F.
Perfect Halloween gift. This a great video to prepare beer bread with pumpkin ale. Just outstanding. A great holiday recipe, this is moist, fluffy and makes great if accompanied with lentil soup. This versatile bread, if wrapped in a colored cellophane can make a very good gift during the holiday season.