1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Put the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl; mix well.
3. Put the butter in the bowl and combine well with the flour.
4. Pour the egg yolk, egg white, and sugar into the mixture and combine with everything.
5. Put the mashed banana and pineapples in the bowl.
6. Pour the whole batter into a bread pan and even the top part out.
7. Place the bread pan in the oven for 50 minutes. The bread is done when the toothpick comes out clean.
This video is a creation of nutritionnoob. You can visit nutritionnoob for complete recipes, and more videos.