Jason Hill of Chef Tips shows you how to make a moist banana bread recipe that is sure to please your entire family!
This easy banana bread recipe makes a very moist banana bread.
You can turn it into a banana nut bread recipe by simply adding about a cup of gourmet black walnuts, which make the tastiest addition over traditional walnuts.
This recipe came from a bed and breakfast in the California mountains, and the secret to its moistness comes from sour cream!
It's an old fashioned banana bread that you can easily picture coming from your grandma's kitchen.
Your friends will beg you for this recipe for banana bread.
All purpose flour
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1. Mix dry ingredients together and sift.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream softened butter with the sugar and salt.
3. Mix in eggs, vanilla and sour cream until just blended.
4. Add flour mix to the batter.
5. When making banana bread, use ripe soft bananas.
6. Mash into bowl and add into mixture.
7. Spray a Bundt pan with cooking spray or grease with fresh butter.
8. Pour batter into pan and bake in preheated 350 F for 1 hour. If a toothpick comes out clean, it's done.
9. Serve with Cream Cheese or Whipped Cream and Fresh Fruit.
Here is an old fashioned banana bread recipe that is an all time favorite with all. The secret to the moistness of this banana bread is that comes from sour cream. This moist banana bread shall surely please your entire family!