No Knead Oatmeal Bread
|Active dry yeast||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry oatmeal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Low sodium corn oil margarine||3 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||3 1⁄8 Cup (50 tbs)|
|Egg substitute||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Equivalent To 1 Egg)|
1. Soften yeast in 1/4 cup warm water (105-115°F).
2. Combine 3/4 cup boiling water, oatmeal, margarine, and honey in a large bowl. Cool to lukewarm.
3. Stir in 1 cup flour and egg substitute and mix well. Add softened yeast.
4. Stir in remaining flour 1 cup at a time to make a stiff dough.
5. Form into a ball, place in an oiled bowl, turning once to oil top.
6. Cover tightly and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
7. Turn onto well-floured board and shape into a loaf. Place in an oiled 9 x 4-inch loaf pan.
8. Cover and let rise in a warm place until double, about 60-90 minutes.
9. Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 40 minutes.