Banana Nut Bread
|Corn oil/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Low Sodium)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bananas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), mashed|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Low sodium baking powder||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped unsalted walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cream margarine, sugar, and honey.
3. Add egg substitute and beat 3-5 minutes.
4. Stir in bananas and lemon juice.
5. Blend in flour and baking powder. Add walnuts.
6. Bake in an oiled 9 X 5-inch loaf pan 75 minutes.