Moist Zucchini Bread
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar (packed)||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Zucchini||3 Cup (48 tbs), grated|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely (walnut or pecan) (Optional)|
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Grease 2 bread pans and set aside.
3. In a bowl, add flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger. Whisk well till combined. Set aside.
4. In another bowl, add vegetable oil, sugar. Beat well till combined.
5. Add the brown sugar and continue to mix well.
6. Put in the eggs and vanilla extract and mix till it forms a smooth batter.
7. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture and mix till well incorporated.
8. Add the grated zucchini and nuts (if using). Mix well.
9. Pour this into the greased bread pans, tap to even out the surface.
10. Bake for 1 hour or till the bread is done.
11. Remove from the oven and let it sit for few minutes before serving.
12. In a serving plate, slice the bread and serve as a snack.