Coffee Can Whole Wheat Bread
|Yeast||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (105 To 115 Degree F)|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water. Add sugar and stir in milk and both flours.
2. Turn onto lightly floured board and knead 8-10 minutes.
3. Divide dough in half and place each half in an oiled 1-pound coffee can.
4. Oil coffee can lids and cover cans. Let rise until lids pop.
5. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 35 minutes.