Low Carb Baked Croissants
|Cream of tartar||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Original mrs dash||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whey protein||30 Gram (365 Brand Vanilla, From Whole Foods, Mix With 1/4 Water)|
1) To the egg yolks add the Mayonnaise, Mrs dash, cheddar cheese and the vanilla shake and mix until uniform.
2) To the egg whites add the cream of tartar and whisk using a mixer as shown in the video.
3) Add the egg yolk mixture to the egg whites and fold in the mixture.
4) Using a large spoon, spoon mixture out to a tray lined with parchment paper.
5) Bake for 35 minutes at 300 degrees.
6) Turn oven off and leave in oven for another 5 minutes.
7) Then remove croissants and place on a wire rack to cool.
8) Let cool for about 10 minutes before eating.
This video is a creation of lowcarb360. You can visit lowcarb360 for complete recipes, and more videos.
Calories 127 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.5%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 114.6 mg38.2%
Sodium 171.5 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 0.85 g0.28%
Dietary Fiber 0 g0%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 7 g14.7%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 14.8% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet