I have made the Atkins revolution rolls, and while they were OK I knew I could improve upon that recipe to add better texture and a lot more taste, so I present to you - Jay’s Low Carb Croissants. These are so yummy and I love the texture, so much like regular Croissants.
Cream of tartar
Original mrs dash
Shredded cheddar cheese
1 Cup (16 tbs)
30 Gram (365 Brand Vanilla, From Whole Foods, Mix With 1/4 Water)
1) To the egg yolks add the Mayonnaise, Mrs dash, cheddar cheese and the vanilla shake and mix until uniform.
2) To the egg whites add the cream of tartar and whisk using a mixer as shown in the video.
3) Add the egg yolk mixture to the egg whites and fold in the mixture.
4) Using a large spoon, spoon mixture out to a tray lined with parchment paper.
5) Bake for 35 minutes at 300 degrees.
6) Turn oven off and leave in oven for another 5 minutes.
7) Then remove croissants and place on a wire rack to cool.
8) Let cool for about 10 minutes before eating.
This video is a creation of lowcarb360. You can visit lowcarb360 for complete recipes, and more videos.
Looking for a healthy croissants recipe? Then you have come to the right place! Watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make healthy croissants that taste just like regular croissants and pack much less calories and carbs. Enjoy!