Thanksgiving Cranberry Nut Bread
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (fresh)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Orange zest||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x5 inch loaf pan by greasing it and dusting it with flour.
2. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. In a separate, smaller bowl, mix the egg, oil, orange juice and orange zest.
4. Pour the egg mix into the flour mix and stir just until all ingredients are damp. Pour into the loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
5. Let rest in the pan for about 10 minutes before trying to remove. Let bread cool on a wire rack completely before serving.
Recipe Courtesy: HolidaysCentral.Com. HolidaysCentral.com is the year round destination for recipes, traditions, decorating, crafts and activities all centered on Holidays and Seasonal themes.