This recipe is a Malaysian favorite lunch dish Roti jala, which translates as net bread in English because of its zig zag look.
4 Large, beaten
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1. Put the sifted flour and the salt in a mixing bowl.
2. In another mixing bowl, whisk coconut milk, water and eggs together until fully mixed.
3. Now, pour it into the sifted flour and salt. Mix it well.
4. For the Jala’s famous golden colour, add in the turmeric and stir.
5. Heat up a wide flat non-stick saucepan.
6. Use a special roti jala mould. Fill it with the batter and go in a circular motion and keep the heat at medium.
7. Once the roti jala is cooked, remove it from the pan and fold it in.
8. Place 2 to 3 pieces here on a plate and put 2 spoonfuls of Curry Tuna to go with it.
Want to try a traditional Malaysian recipe? Try this favorite lunch dish, Traditional roti jala. This translates as net bread in English because of its zig zag look. This meal can be served with curry tuna.