1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Separate dough into 8 triangles; press each slightly to enlarge.
3. Spread butter on each triangle.
4. Break or cut chocolate bar into small pieces (chocolate may break into irregular shapes).
5. Place an equal amount of chocolate pieces on shortest side of each triangle, Roll up; start at shortest side of each triangle and roll to opposite point.
6. Place rollls point-side-down on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
7. Brush rolls with beaten egg; sprinkle with almonds.
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown;
9. Cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.