Quick Onion Beer Bread
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Granulated sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated white cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Coarsely chopped fresh dill/Basil||2 Tablespoon|
|Beer||12 Ounce (1 bottle, 355 ml)|
|Onion||1 Small, thinly sliced into rings|
|Grated white cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
2. Grease a 9x5-inch (23xl2-cm) loaf pan.
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Stir in cheese, onions and dill. Pour in beer, blending until thoroughly mixed.
4. Spoon into loaf pan and arrange onion rings over top; sprinkle with cheese and sesame seeds.
5. Bake in oven for 50 to 55 minutes, until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Let stand 5 minutes in pan. Remove from pan and serve.