|Rava||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped (Few Leaves Required)|
|Green chili||1 Medium, finely chopped|
1. Remove the seeds from the capsicum and chop the onions and capsicum finely.
2. Add rava, coriander leaves, green chilly, salt and sugar.
3. Mix well.
4. Place the filling on the bread slices and spread it evenly.
5. Heat the non-stick pan. Place a bread slice on it such that the filling faces us.
6. When the base of the bread is golden brown, turn the bread slice and cook till the filling turns crisp and golden brown.
7. Similarly cook the remaining bread slices.
8. Cut the bread slices into two.