Walnut Vegetable Bread
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Grated carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Large Sized)|
|Finely diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. Beat the eggs with milk and oil and add with carrot, celery, and nuts to the dry ingredients. Mix well, then turn into an oiled 9- by 5- by 3-inch loaf pan.
4. Bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Let stand in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then turn out and cool completely.