Walnut Vegetable Bread
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Grated carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Large Sized)|
|Finely diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. Beat the eggs with milk and oil and add with carrot, celery, and nuts to the dry ingredients. Mix well, then turn into an oiled 9- by 5- by 3-inch loaf pan.
4. Bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Let stand in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then turn out and cool completely.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3436 Calories from Fat 1894
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 213 g327.4%
Saturated Fat 25.1 g125.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 434.3 mg144.8%
Sodium 2564.3 mg106.8%
Total Carbohydrates 328 g109.2%
Dietary Fiber 54.6 g218.6%
Sugars 113.1 g
Protein 85 g169.3%
Vitamin A 12.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 94.9% Iron 106.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet