|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Oil||3 Tablespoon (for frying)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Turkey breast||1 Pound, sliced|
|Monterey jack cheese slice/Swiss cheese slice||8|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, blend milk and eggs together.
3) Plunge the bread slices into the egg mixture.
4) In a saucepan, heat butter or oil and fry the bread on both sides until golden brown.
5) Remove the bread slices off the pan and cool for a few minutes.
6) Place the bread slices on the baking tray.
7) Spread the turkey meat generously and evenly over 4 slices of the French toast.
8) Place 2 cheese slices over each sandwich and top with remaining toast slices.
9) Heat the bread slice in the oven, until cheese melts for 5 minutes.
10) Serve Monte Cristo with small mixed salad if desired.