Healthy Banana Bread
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ripe bananas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), mashed|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Cream together margarine and sugar. Add eggs; beat well.
3. Sift together dry ingredients. Add to eggs alternately with banana, mixing well after each addition. Stir in nuts.
4. Turn into 9- X 5-inch loaf pan coated with vegetable pan spray.
5. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until done.
6. Remove from pan. Cool on rack.