Apple Cheese Bread
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Skim milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Apple||1 Medium, diced|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sift dry ingredients into large bowl.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients in order listed.
4. Pour mixture into 9- X 5-inch loaf pan sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
5. Bake for 1 1/4 hours or until bread pulls away from the pan.
6. Remove from pan and cool. Let cool thoroughly before slicing