Sausage Spinach Bread
|Frozen bread dough loaf||2 (Most Contain 2 Or 3 Loaves Per Package)|
|Frozen spinach||10 Ounce, chopped (1 Package)|
|Hot pork sausage||1 Pound|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Mozzarella cheese||12 Ounce, grated|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray.
3) In a non-stick pan, brown the sausage.
4) Dain off the fat from the sausage.
5) In a bowl, mix together half the beaten egg and spinach, reserve the other half.
6) Roll 1 dough loaf into a 9 x 13-inch rectangle.
7) Spread half the spinach, sausage, and mozzarella cheese over the dough.
8) Dredge with half the Parmesan cheese.
9) Tightly roll the dough up, like jell-roll style, and seal all edges so filling remains inside.
10) Gently score the top using sharp knife.
11) Apply remaining beaten egg with a brush.
12) Do the same with the second loaf.
13) Place both the rolls on baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until browned.
14) Slice each roll horizontally in the center and serve hot with small mixed salad.