|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Orange||1 Medium, juiced|
|Orange rind||1 Medium|
|Melted margarine||2 Teaspoon|
|Hot water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sift dry ingredients together.
3. Measure together orange juice, grated rind, and melted margarine; add enough hot water to make 1 cup.
4. Stir liquid into dry ingredients. Add remaining ingredients.
5. Cut aluminum foil to fit the bottom of a 9- X 5-inch loaf pan. Spray sides of pan with vegetable pan spray. Add batter.
6. Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in top of loaf comes out clean.
7. Let stand overnight for easy slicing