Cheese And Herb Bread
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (125 ml)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finley sliced|
|Tarragon||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped (2 ml)|
|Oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped (2 ml)|
|Chervil||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped (2 ml)|
|Basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped (2 ml)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped (5 ml)|
|Cheese||4 Ounce (115 g)|
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Slice baguette every 3/4 inch (2 cm) without cutting completely.
– In a skillet, melt butter and saute garlic and herbs. Set aside.
– Cut cheese into about 20 slices.
– Coat one slice of baguette with herb butter. Put cheese in next slice, and repeat operation until baguette is completely garnished.
– Wrap baguette in sheet of aluminum foil and bake for about 15 minutes.