In this part of the video learn how to fold the sourdough.
1. In a large container add in water, flour, mother culture, spelt and rye. Mix well and let it sit for 12 hours.
2. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees C.
3. In a large bowl add in flour water and starter. Knead the dough over the countertop. Divide the dough into 2 equal parts.
4. Add in the salt to the flour and knead again as shown in the video.
5. Rub ½ tbsp. of the sea salt over the counter top and slap the dough over it. Follow the same process with rest of the dough.
6. Roll the dough and place in a meatloaf pan. Let it rest for 3 hrs.
7. Bake in oven for 40 – 55 minutes.
8. Serve Sourdough Bread with poached eggs and low fat milk.