|Frozen bread dough||1|
1. Put greased bread dough into a well-greased 1 1/2-quart glass
loaf dish. Heat in microwave oven 4 to 5 minutes at Medium-Low, or Until defrosted at edges; turn loaf over each minute. Dough will still be frozen in center. Remove from microwave oven and allow to stand covered with plastic wrap.
2. Measure 1 1/2 cups water in a 2-cup glass measuring cup. Heat uncovered in microwave oven 4 minutes at High.
3. Place bread dough in loaf dish in microwave oven in front of water. Heat uncovered 5 minutes at Low. Let stand in microwave oven until doubled in bulk (1 1/2 to 2 hours). Remove bread dough from microwave oven.
4. Preheat convection oven to 375°F.
5. Place loaf dish on bottom metal rack.
6. Bake bread in convection oven 30 to 40 minutes at 375°F.
Remove from dish to rack and cool before slicing.