Whole Wheat Bread Sticks
|Dry yeast||1 Teaspoon|
|Warm water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Malted milk powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Gluten flour||1 Teaspoon|
1. Sprinkle yeast onto warm water. Let set about 10 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients except egg white and mix well.
3. Divide dough into 12 balls. Roll each ball between hands to form a bread stick. If desired, pinch in half to form 24 short bread sticks.
4. Place on a nonstick baking sheet. Let rise 1/2 hour.
5. Beat egg white and 2 tablespoons water until frothy. Brush on bread sticks and sprinkle with topping.
Possible Toppings: Salad Supreme Garlic powder Onion powder Italian Dressing Mix Any low-calorie topping
6. Bake at 400Â° for 12 to 15 minutes.