Fast And Easy Whole Wheat Bread
|Lukewarm water||2 2⁄3 Cup (42.67 tbs)|
|Dry yeast||4 Teaspoon|
|Whole wheat flour||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
1. Stir 2 teaspoons honey into 2/3 cup lukewarm water. Sprinkle yeast over the mixture. Set aside for 10 minute.
2. Combine 3 tablespoons honey with 2/3 cup warm water and combine with yeast mixture.
3. Stir into flour. Add salt, wheat germ, and 1 1/3 cups warm water. Dough will be sticky.
4. Pour dough into a nonstick loaf pan. Smooth top with wet spatula. Sprinkle sesame seeds over top of loaf, if desired. Allow to rise to top of pan.
5. Bake at 400Â° for 30 to 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes on a rack, then turn out of pan. Cool before slicing.