Fast And Easy Whole Wheat Bread
|Lukewarm water||2 2⁄3 Cup (42.67 tbs)|
|Dry yeast||4 Teaspoon|
|Whole wheat flour||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
1. Stir 2 teaspoons honey into 2/3 cup lukewarm water. Sprinkle yeast over the mixture. Set aside for 10 minute.
2. Combine 3 tablespoons honey with 2/3 cup warm water and combine with yeast mixture.
3. Stir into flour. Add salt, wheat germ, and 1 1/3 cups warm water. Dough will be sticky.
4. Pour dough into a nonstick loaf pan. Smooth top with wet spatula. Sprinkle sesame seeds over top of loaf, if desired. Allow to rise to top of pan.
5. Bake at 400Â° for 30 to 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes on a rack, then turn out of pan. Cool before slicing.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2470 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.2%
Saturated Fat 3 g15.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1042.1 mg43.4%
Total Carbohydrates 516 g172%
Dietary Fiber 87.9 g351.7%
Sugars 23.2 g
Protein 104 g208.6%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 0.31%
Calcium 31.5% Iron 173.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet