|Dry yeast||1 Teaspoon|
|Warm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low-fat cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Dill seed||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Unbleached flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1. Sprinkle yeast on warm water.
2. Heat cottage cheese to lukewarm and combine with yeast mixture.
3. Add all other ingredients except flours. Stir well.
4. Gradually mix in flours to form a stiff dough. Let rise until double in bulk, about 1 hour.
5. Punch down. Put into nonstick loaf pan or form a round loaf on a nonstick baking sheet.
6. Cover. Let rise 40 minutes. Bake at 350Â° for 40 to 50 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.