8th Continent is a brand for Soymilk in United States, offering soymilk in 8 flavors. The company is headquarted in Santa Ana, California.
Lou Stremick and his four children introduced 8th Continent Soymilk. The company’s aim is to make or manufacture products for people that their owners and their families would like to consume. The manufacturing of the products go through the triple check quality process, where personally Lou Stremick goes through the grounds each day to ensure the best products are manufactured from the best soybeans.
The soymilk is available in the following flavors:
- Original : this product consists of 8 gm of soy protein and is an excellent source of calcium
- Vanilla : The product has a vanilla flavor to it with 8 gm of soy protein
- Complete Vanilla: The product consists of 6.25 gm of soy protein, fiber for better digestion, and omega 3 DHA for brain, eye and heart health.
- Light Original : Light Original soy milk has lesser calories than the original soymilk with 6.25 gm of soy protein.
- Light Vanilla: It has 40% lesser calories than the vanilla soymilk with 6.25 gm of soy protein.
- Light Chocolate: light chocolate is great for mid day snacking that tastes good due to chocolate flavor.
- Fat Free Original: Fat Free Original does not contain any fat and is a good choice for healthy living.
- Fat Free Vanilla: Fat Free Vanilla is flavored soy milk with 0 fat.
Health Benefits of Soy Milk by 8th Continent
Soymilk products consist of vitamin A, Vitamin D, and Vitamin B12. It is a high source of protein and calcium and is free from gluten, and lactose.
Awards and Recognition
8th continent Soy milk has received an award of excellence from the American Masters of Taste. It is a World Taste Champion.
- Soymilk by 8th Continent is sourced from non-GMO soybeans, which are not engineered genetically.
- All products from 8th continent are vegan certified, gluten and lactose free.
- The 8th continent website provides various recipes that can be made from the soymilk including smoothies, desserts, beverages, recipes for healthy heart, and snacks.
- The company supports various charities like childshare, autismspeaks, and lightthenight.