Spiced Bran Muffins
|Wheat bran cereal||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened applesauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raisins||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1. In a large bowl mix the first 7 ingredients.
2. In the center of the bowl make a bowl.
3. Mix milk, honey, oil and eggs. Add the mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir till the mixture is well moistened.
4. Coat muffin pans with cooking spray. Spoon the mixture in the pan and fill at least 2/3 of the pan.
5. Bake for 25 minutes at 350°.
6. Serve Spiced Bran Muffins with coffee.