Carrot Bran Muffins
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Natural bran||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crushed pineapple and juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
3) Mix thoroughly.
4) Make a well in center of the mixture.
5) In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until frothy.
6) Add oil, carrots, pineapple and juice.
7) Pour everything at once into well.
8) Mix only to moisten.
9) Muffin batter will be lumpy, so ignore the lumps.
10) Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full with the batter.
12) Bake at 400°F (200°C) in oven for 20-25 minutes.
13) Remove muffins from cups after 5 minutes.
14) Serve the carrot bran muffins warm.