Cranberry Oat Bran Muffins
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Oat bran||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Miracle whip dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg whites||3 , beaten|
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Orange rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Take 12 medium muffin cups and line with paper baking cups or spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3. Combine together dry ingredients.
4. Put in combined dressing, egg whites, milk, juice and rind mixing just until moistened.
5. Fold in cranberries and fill prepared muffin cups almost full.
6. Let it bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.